Thursday, January 22, 2009

IT'S BEEN 83 DAYS

Before the surgery, I had green eyes and ate lots and lots of chicken...


Before the surgery, Dennis had brown eyes and loved beef....

After the surgery, I still have green eyes and eat a lot of chicken and Dennis still likes beef BUT there have been changes.......

He is really liking chicken and the most amazing thing is HIS EYES HAVE TURNED GREEN.


He started noticing green flecks on his eyes, then he got a green circle and now they are green eyes. Amazing, isn't it.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....

Eye photos by SodaHead

5 comments:

neffie said...

That is the strangest thing, eVER!

5Youngers said...

When Mike told me about that I was like "NO WAY". That is just amazing. Now if he starts looking at Larry with googolie eyes then we need to be worried.

Baller family said...

Amazing! That does make you go hmmmmmm.....

Monica said...

Okay, this is funny because just last night I was getting my temple recommend from President Lathen, who asked me about your progress (because I told him I'm in the R.S. presidency with you . . .), and then he told me how he had just seen your uncle, who claimed that his voice is getting higher. I said, "Oh, really?!" (so gullible), and President Lathen had to explain that it was just a joke . . . So I'm not sure if I should believe you or not!! :)

The Mulligan Family said...

Seriously??? So, we need some before and after photo's of Dennis' eyes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails