Monday, January 12, 2009

THERE HAS BEEN BICKERING AT OUR

house lately between Larry J and Laird so they had a teamwork project tonight.

We tied their hands together and they had to work as a team to make cookies, without using the tied together hand....


No Bake Cocoa Peanut Butter Cookies

2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
4 tablespoon cocoa
3 cups oats

Combine sugar, butter and milk over medium heat. Boil one minute. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter and vanilla, stirring well. Add cocoa and oats. Stir well and drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.

Did the project work? They were happy when they were able to eat the fruits of their labors. Other than that, they bickered the whole time. They need more practice.....

6 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL EXERCISE!! excellent recipie too I think we need to make some here!
and Laura they are so cute at it too! :D

Nancy said...

I would have liked to have seen the harmony between the boys ( and to taste the end result :-) Yum !!!!

5Youngers said...

Story of my life :) Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one with that problem in my house.

Baller family said...

Great idea! I love it.

The Steve said...

C is for cookie, and that is good enough for Steve !

Charlene said...

That made me laugh!!! What a great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails