Thursday, April 29, 2010

DOWNTOWN PELLA

has shops, small restaurants and bakeries selling delicious pastries and chocolates.
I love the cute dutch caps that the employees wear.
Everyone is so nice and friendly!
I found myself smiling the whole time and thoroughly enjoying the atmosphere of downtown Pella...
We are having a dutch chocolate taste testing tonight and I just might have had some dutch pastries shipped home for a pastry taste testing.

UPS man, please be gentle with the delicious morsels....

6 comments:

5Youngers said...

Those pastries look mouth watering! Cute dutch hat.

Ivon said...

I hope you sent home extra? Love you.

Nancy said...

I'm enjoying your trip too!!

Kim said...

Mmmmmm!!!

Sherri said...

I can't wait for the taste testers....give us details!

Katie said...

Yummm....that bakery looks delicious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails