Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'M NOT A FAN OF CEREAL WITH FLAKES

because soggy food grosses me out.
My wee ones love blueberries and when we were at the market today they spotted this cereal from Kashi and so I got it for them....
I poured a bowl for myself, topped it with strawberries, poured the milk, all the while knowing I would take a few bites and toss the remainder.
But, au contraire mon frere, this cereal is good and stays crispy.
Just thought I'd pass it along for all you soggy cereal gaggers like me.....

7 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Seeing as I do not like milk, I never really got soggy cereal. I only ever put enough milk on to kind of "dampen" the cereal. Now that I'm allergic to gluten, there are only a few cereal options out there, don't love them, so I pass. I do miss my Frosted Mini Wheat indulgence though.

Kim said...

I'm not a cereal fan much at all but that looks pretty good ~ thanks for the tip!

Full House said...

hey, thanks for passing that one along. I usually an not a flakey cereal type of girl either. soggy is a no go.

Sherri said...

Plush Kashi is good for you...unlike ALL the other flake cereals. Well, maybe not good for you..but better! Great recommendation!

Katie said...

I hear ya...soggy cereal is gross!

Heather said...

I love Kashi flake cereals! Even their plain flakes are awesome. Have you had their Heart to Heart cereal? It's one of our faves.

Family Fun said...

My husband loves his cereal after it has sat for about 30 mins. If I wake up before him and get his cereal started getting soggy he is happy. So crazy...I know.:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails