Wednesday, January 13, 2010

OLD MOVIES ARE

so good and I haven't seen any until tonight at the Elsinore Theater where I saw an Alfred Hitchcock movie.
Lady Vanishes was playing and I loved it.
Boy have movies changed! We were all laughing at the dying scenes, some of the train scenes, as well as the scenes we were supposed too.
Seeing it on the big screen was great...
I've been missing out!
It was good and we had so much fun!!
But now I know there is this film series and there will be more movie nights for me....

7 comments:

Nancy said...

It was so much fun!!!!

Kim said...

It was super fun! And that theatre is gorgeous!

neffie said...

It was so much fun! There's several more out there so never fear! :-)

Ivon said...

Yeah! Mom, sister, and cousin all in a group. I am happy all of you had a good time.

Sherri said...

I am so jealous. I love theater and I love old movies! And you get both together!
And good company!

Katie said...

So fun....I've never seen a movie there. It is such a pretty theater.

Portia Cason said...

How fun! It must have been difficult deciding whether to look at the theatre or the movie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails