Friday, January 1, 2010

WE WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY,

prosperous, healthy, fun, loving, joyous New Year...
Taken July 4, 2005 at Lincoln City
2009 was filled with blessings, trials and challenges, as does every year.
But what's the saying?
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Amen to that!
I know I'm blessed and I'm thankful for the blessings my family receives and the wonderful, thoughtful, loving and kind family and friends we have in our lives.
It's going to be a great year for us all, I can just feel it!

5 comments:

Charlene said...

happy 2010 to you and yours!

Ivon said...

Woot, woot, I need a great year. Happy New Year to you. Love you.

Sherri said...

I am so excited for today to be the FIRST day of 2010!

Nancy said...

I say Amen to all you said, I love you all!!!

Katie said...

Happy New Years! I think 2010 is going to be awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails