Thursday, December 31, 2009

IN THIRTY DAYS

my brother Steve is coming to visit and in one day my brother Derek is leaving to go back to school.
They are awesome brothers and incredible uncles.
I am happy and sad.
Alone these baby brothers are funny but together they are hilarious....

love how Steve dresses....

They both play wonderfully with my boys and they always (well, almost always) make me laugh and happy,
Remember the reenactment of Lach's birth at his first birthday party?

And the chocolate covered Spam balls that lightened the Christmas mood when we had the house fire?

And the men only indoor hot tubing?

It wasn't the same without either one of them here for Christmas this year and even though we won't all be together when Steve visits, I'm looking forward some fun family shenanigans....

5 comments:

Kim said...

Chocolate covered spam? Hahaha! That would definitely be mood lightening :-) I'm sure you guys will have a great time, especially if your bro can quickly adjust to having more than 4 hours of daylight per day ~ lol

Derek Young said...

That made me laugh. I'm sad I'm going to be gone when Steve comes. I love the pictures also.

Nancy said...

They are two wascally wabbits!!!! Our family is definitely an original....and we LOVE it that way!!!

Ivon said...

Great and fun post. A walk down memory lane is also fun. Maybe we all will be together next Christmas. If so, I do not expect to be able to sleep in on Christmas Day like I did this year, :)

Sherri said...

Wow! Those are great memories....and great brothers! Love it!
That hot tub is the same size as ours...but we have never successfully fit that many bodies in it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails