Monday, August 11, 2008

THE BOYS AND I

spent the day on the lake with my Yaya sisters, Brenda and Adrienne, and we had a BLAST!! It was the first time my boys have played on the lake and it won't be the last. We just had too much fun...


Brenda was our boat captain and is a STUD with the wheel...

Adrienne was my right hand gal today, thanks A! She encouraged Larry J to go on the pull float, got Laird to swim in the lake, pulled Landon from the lake (after she pushed him in - just joking!) and let Landon take a nap on her "pillows" (he didn't want the lap)...



Larry J decided we need to get a boat and a house at the lake.

Boy am I glad Brenda built the Yaya lake cabin and has a Yaya boat!







We had the best weather and a day full of firsts, laughter, and a butt load of FUN!




Jack is the PRO at wake boarding and was showing us how it's done. He's incredible!

I bet this weekend the boys will try to get Larry to go boat shopping...

3 comments:

colorlesshamster said...

:D!!

The first picture with Landon in the lifejacket and sunglasses is SOOO CUTE!! <3

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!! (:

Adrienne said...

An AWESOME DAY! Great pics! I am goingto work on mine now...I'm so glad we all got to spend the day together!
love ya!
A

The Arnold Family said...

Those tubes are so much fun. I'm so glad you got to go and experience the fun with your boys!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails