Tuesday, August 5, 2008

DRUM ROLL PLEASE....

I have a second blog. Click here

My Yaya sister, Cindy, (thanks Cindy!) introduced me to the city photo a day blogs and I really wanted to do one. Having our own business, being a mother of 4, and LIFE, I just couldn't commit to all the requirements at this time.

So I'm doing my own with my own rules. I want to focus on what makes this world great and I want to share it through photography. Most of the photos will be from the immediate area, but I'm not limiting myself from sharing what I see and how I see it.

My "personality" will remain on this blog.

I'd love your comments and suggestions. Let me know about things that make you smile, a person who goes above and beyond, a great place to take children, a fun experience, a local wonder, simple pleasures, you get the idea! There is an email address under "contact me" on that blog.

Check in often, I'll have a link off to the side under "Have your people call my people"
Thanks in advance for your support.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Laura...love your new blog! Your pictures are fabulous. Thanks for sharing them.

The Mulligan Family said...

Right on, Laura! You are going to do a spectacular job with it. I've checked it out, and it's gorgeous. You are so talented!
Love you, Cindy

Shelby said...

Cute!! I'm excited to check in often and see your new pictures :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails