Monday, August 4, 2008

I MISSED

the MIDNIGHT RELEASE PARTY of Breaking Dawn...

I have never been to one before but pictures were sent to me....

My Yaya sisters, Adrienne, Cindy and Kathy, flashing the E for Edward... My sister-in-law Sarah's shirt she made....

Sarah and her friend Meg. Meg entered the wedding dress contest.....

Stephanie taking her drugs, chocolate....

The wedding dress contest and yes that is a guy....

Stephanie dressed as Alice and Kesley dressed as Rosalie and she won BEST COSTUME!

4 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

We missed you, Laura. You would have had a blast!XOXOXOXO Cindy

Adrienne said...

Yes, we did miss you, Laura. Would you have made us enter the TP wedding gown contest though??!!!
xoxo
A

Crystal said...

HEY! so i don't know if you check your goodread messages very often (obviously i don't. lol) i JUST checked my for the first time in a few months and realized that you left a message for me on there. oops. anyway, your blog is super cute! so i'm sure you don't need my help anymore, but i left you a message anyway.

so i didn't know that you know these girls! i was there at the release party with all of them that night. FUNNY! you should have come,...it was a good time. although i'm not one for dressing up. have you read the book yet??

btw..here's our blog. your welcome to check it out anytime! :)

www.mitchandcrystal.blogspot.com

crystal

Enigma said...

My daughter attended the release party here in our hometown. She is 14, went with her buds, and had a ball. Thanks for your posts about visiting Forks, Wash. A friend point ed me toward your blog and I showed the EnigmaDaughter. She is soooo jealous you got to spend the time there. She is pushing me for a similar trip soon. Thanks for sharing your experiences!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails