Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BUTTERFLIES!

Friends, Cindy and Richard, told me about Wings of Wonder in Independence (thanks Cindy & Richard!) and when I saw their pictures I knew the boys would love going there and they did!

Butterflies fly overhead and there are some cute QUAILS in the tropical plants. Some of the butterflies let you hold them. It is so fun to watch!




There is a small room in the back with an iguana and some snakes and roaches. Not MY THING but I was with the boys and they loved it.


They get new butterflies every two weeks and we will definitely be going back.

3 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

I knew the boys would get a kick out of going there. It's really awesome! Glad you all had a great time!

Katie said...

That looks so cool! I can't believe you actually get to hold butterflies! Glad you and the boys had fun!

neffie said...

I want to go!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails