Monday, August 25, 2008

STEPH AND I

had the BEST time in Forks, Washington...

Everyone was SO nice and friendly...

There are "Twilighters" everywhere, you recognize them because they are taking their pictures under signs and around town...



The local establishments EMBRACE this phenomenon...

Here is the HOSPITAL that treats Bella and where Carlisle works...

Here is where the CULLEN's live...

City Hall and POLICE STATION where Charlie is Chief of Police..

Bella's TRUCK...

Bella and Charlie's HOUSE...


Fork's Outfitters, where Bella worked...

And by the way, they are SO nice there.

The auto parts manager put new windshield wipers on my van after they broke. It was pouring down rain and I didn't even have to ask him too...



The front of Fork's HIGH SCHOOL....

In Port Angeles -the movie theater, the shop where Bella's prom dress was purchased and the book store...

Bella Italia. We wanted to eat there but they don't open until 4pm. So sad....

At SULLEY'S BURGERS back in Forks, they have a Bella Burger...

Steph and I decided this was the driftwood where Jacob told Bella about the Cullen's. One of my gazillion shots of FIRST BEACH, and Jacob's house...

On our way out of LA PUSH we were looking for werewolves. The reservation doesn't have cell service - no wonder Alice can't see Bella when she's there! We spotted some dinner for Edward...

I am a CULLEN PET....

And I have my very own VAMPIRES too....

8 comments:

The Steve said...

Wow, and I thought I was a nerd ;)

The Mulligan Family said...

Laura, it looks like you and Steph had SUCH a great time! I'm jealous. Glad you enjoyed yourselves - and that all us other Twilighters can live vicariously through your adventure! Love you!

Katie said...

Love this post! Sounds like a super fun trip. I'm so glad you guys got to go. Your pictures are great. Thanks for the visuals of all the Twilight landmarks.

Adrienne said...

Oh, I just loved your post, Laura! What a fun time! La Push is gorgeous! I kind of wondered how the poor folks of Forks were handling their new found fame? I'm sure they've never seen so many visitors before! Can't wait to hear more.

Chrisstamom said...

Oh my gosh! LUCKY! I loved living vicariously through you. Thanks for sharing your pictures. I love it!!

Baller family said...

Looks like you had a great time! I'm glad you were able to get away and have some serious fun! I love your little vampires too... so cute!!

Ivon said...

Great pictures. Sadly, I was not invited. I agree with Steve.

Mary Kelly said...

I "heart" Twilight! I think I might have to convince my sisters to come visit so we can make a Forks trip too (there is no way Spencer would consider coming with me).

Related Posts with Thumbnails