Friday, August 15, 2008

ANOTHER THEME DAY THAT

my friends Cindy and Richard (thanks guys!) found out about.

Theme days are fun to do and you get to view what others see from all over the world.

If you want to participate, click here and follow the easy instructions for Sky Watch Friday...

I was downtown the other day and saw all these awesome little putt-putt clouds. My first thought was "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.." from the story of the little engine that could.

I liked the thought, so I clicked the camera....

9 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

That's a beautiful view of the sky! Thanks for joining us.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Those clouds look so neat. I also like the sidebar pictures.

Abraham

AphotoAday said...

Now, that's an interesting pattern...
They make for good sunrises and sunsets too...
Hope you are having a fine Sky Watch Friday.
Best regards, Don.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Lovely little puffs of white! Great pic!

The Mulligan Family said...

Glad you like the theme days Laura. They really ARE fun, aren't they! Great shot - love your caption too. Love you! Cindy

Columbo said...

I love the shot! Very fitting for Sky Watch Friday. Good caption for the photo.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Lvley peepered clouds.

Kelly said...

Beautiful clouds and sky photos!

Louise said...

Love the shot, and fun commentary to go with it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails