Saturday, August 16, 2008

FEEDING THE

geese and ducks can be an adventure. The moment you get out of the car, look behind you, you have a lot of STALKERS...

They are cute and always seem so hungry...

even though you know they are fed stale BREAD all day long...


The only downside is there is POOP everywhere and LOTS of it...

This NUTRIA wanted to get in on the action. He snuck up behind me and scared the crap out me! Luckily, Larry J spotted him and told me to turn around or I would have definitely contributed to all the geese poop...

The boys had so much fun.
What a great way to get rid of your stale bread, just watch your step!

2 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

I love that you and your family are always out and about. Even a simple things like feeding the ducks is a fun family memory with your fabulous photography skills.

Adrienne said...

Ha! I love the nutria pic! That's A LOT scarier than a dog! YIKES! YUCK!

Related Posts with Thumbnails