Saturday, August 9, 2008

AFTER THREE WEEKS,

I was back on a motorcycle today. My brother's bike got out of the shop this week and I've been dying to ride. I started in the parking lot of our church to REFRESH my memory and familiarize myself with his bike. I was nervous! But after a bit, it all came back to me...

(Yes, we're smiling even though our helmets are on.....)

Derek and I went on a little outing. He rode our dad's bike and I rode his. It was so much fun! I have great big, little brothers....
I'm still quite cautious and I keep forgetting to cancel the TURN SIGNAL, so if you are riding around and see a motorcycle with it's blinker on, be patient....it just might be ME!

Derek and I rode on the outskirts of town. This was one of our views.

The wind in your face and a gorgeous view, what could be better than that?
Hmmm, maybe having my OWN bike!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like a ton of fun. I love that you are now a biker. You are so cool! Love the shot of your view...it was beautiful.

Adrienne said...

Go You Biker Babe! But BE CAREFUL!

Ivon said...

Well, my little Lola, you seem to have forgotten a little mishap. You are your father's daughter. If any one wants to know, see my blog of my mishap or you could watch a Laugh-In rerun of the old man on a tricycle.

Anonymous said...

I love it....our very own Biker YaYa!

Shelby said...

So fun! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. My dad told me he went on a motorcycle ride this weekend with my mom but she was on the BACK of the motorcycle. I'm impressed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails