Thursday, March 4, 2010

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED A PEN PAL?

A couple of weeks ago I signed up with the Pen Pal Club over at ReForm School....
The first meeting is on March 15 in California but it's open to everyone.
I got an email today saying they are not limiting spaces and they need more people, especially international.
They want to go global - everyone is welcome!

If you would like to participate too, email the following info to rollcall@reformschoolrules.com:
name
age (optional)
address
hobbies/interest
married/single
kids/no kids
(please be brief.. save the good stuff for your first letter!)

Pen pal match ups will come a few weeks after the first meeting.
I'm so excited! This will be so much fun!
Want to do this with me?

6 comments:

Ivon said...

good for you. I will stay a blog pal with my kids and my nieces. :)

Sherri said...

I loved having pen pals growing up! That is awesome! I would love that!

Family Fun said...

I like how you put the...

You might also like...(links).

AM! said...

Thanks for swinging by my blog. and don't tell me you have 6 kids???is that why your blog is named that! sheesh!! or maybe 4 plus you 2. Still then, 4 kids?! how are you and Sherri doin' it?!;-)

Laura said...

4 loving rambunctious boys Anne Marie! :-)

JonJon Rosaleen said...

This is so fun!! SInce it is an international activity, I'm interested to join too..

Anyway, I've chosen you as one of my favourite blog so I would be very happy if you could claim it here.

Happy Friday!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails