Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WE HAD A TRADITIONAL MEETS

Green Gala for St. Patrick's Day dinner.

The traditional - corned beef, cabbage, Irish soda bread, green beans.


The Green Gala - pesto mashed potatoes, green Grandma Joan rolls, green lemonade....
And the evening was finished off with rainbow cupcakes, fresh whipped cream (for the clouds) and chocolate coins, which we all would love to find at the end of the rainbow.

I hope your dinner was as delicious and fun as ours.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

9 comments:

Kim said...

Looks fun and delicious! We ended up doing something similar too and the kids loved it!

Portia Cason said...

My dinner was spaghetti. I soooo need to send my kids to live with you, my supah creative friend!

Ardith Haws said...

This just makes me happy in so many ways. What wonderful memories you are creating. Such lucky kids!

5Youngers said...

Looks like a super fun and green dinner... delish!

Nancy said...

How fun for the boys!!!!!

Family Fun said...

OK you ROCK what a fun mother you are!!!
How did you cook your cabbage it looks so yummy.:)

LOVE the cupcakes and coins.:)

Sherri said...

This dinner looks .... GREEEN and delicious!

Katie said...

Everything looks delicious and so fun! I especially love the cupcakes!

Full House said...

stop it...you are so much fun...great ideas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails