Thursday, March 25, 2010

NOT ONLY DID I LEARN HOW TO MAKE

marshmallows, I learned how to make chocolate covered marshmallow eggs....
Let me introduce you to Ms. Mona the Extraordinaire.
She is an amazing, talented woman who I've known for about 16 years.
She makes the best chocolate covered strawberries in town
and I'm hoping one day she will take my advice and open a shop - she's that good!
Anyway, tonight she was Le Professeur in the kitchen and taught some chocolate covered marshmallow egg skills!

Deliciousness in the kitchen, uh huh - I know you don't even have to guess what I'll be up to this weekend....

7 comments:

Portia Cason said...

I'm pretty sure I would weigh about 300 lbs if I lived at your house. I think I've gained about 10 just looking at your blog (or that could be all of the Cadbury eggs I've been eating, but I doubt it). Yum!!

Kim said...

Those look fabulous! Are you posting the recipe?

Mary Kelly said...

Yes, recipe please! And p.s. I love Mona too!

Sherri said...

post how? I want to make them!

5Youngers said...

UM.... YUMMMMMM! Me want!

Laura said...

I'll post the recipe. :-)

Katie said...

Can't wait to see your recipe. They sound so good....which could be bad if I end up eating lots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails