Wednesday, March 3, 2010

DID YOU KNOW

photo by me - it's one of the fountains you'll see walking downtown Portland.
Article info via Shape Magazine, March 2010 pg 35
that if you notice yourself feeling irritated, try taking a swig of water.
Turns out quenching your thirst isn't just good for your health - it also boosts your mood!
Studies have found that people who were mildly dehydrated felt angrier and more confused than those who had their fill on fluids.
How much is enough?
The standard eight 8oz glasses a day should do it.
So, for a good time, drink up!

7 comments:

Portia Cason said...

That's good to know. I'm drinking more water (inspired by YOU!) and do feel a bit better. Great photo also!

Sherri said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!
Absolutely Love this post!!!!!
I'm going to start drinking early....and go ALL day!

Ivon said...

Cool picture.

Katie said...

Love this picture!

neffie said...

I love water! And we're so lucky to live here! Our tap water is SO yummy it doesn't even need to be filtered!!

Family Fun said...

I have realized after doing this contest that I struggle with my water in take. So I have really been trying to do better. WOW if it helps with my mood I plan on getting all my cups of water.:)

Full House said...

I'm going to give this a swig:-) I'm going to blame my anger management problems on dehydration....

Related Posts with Thumbnails