Thursday, March 18, 2010

RANDOM LETTERS

Dear Lady Gaga,
You have very catchy songs with a great beat. Please stop singing about vertical sticks.

Dear Sun,
Thank you for being out and so beautiful. Please stay for Spring Break.

Dear Albertsons,
I love your sales! Keep them coming.

Dear dining room chairs,
Please hold on to the felt pads so you'll stop scratching my floors.

Dear Pur,
Thank you for making our water even more delicious.

Dear husband,
I love you and our man clan.

Dear cousins,
I'm having so much fun reconnecting with you!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Dear Laura ~ you're funny!

Family Fun said...

LOL!!!

I love getting to know you as well.;)

Dreams of Perfection said...

This is hilarious!

Sherri said...

Dear laura.....LOVE YA!!!!

Katie said...

Dear Laura....
You are cool. Love your guts.

Kalleen at Second Street said...

Laura,
Thanks for sharing your Super Mario Cake with me. I love it. The 5 is so cool. You little guy looks like he loved it. Making cakes for my kids is one of the most rewarding things I do. I'm glad you found inspiration from my cake. I might try that other fondant some day. It looks like it worked well for you. Thanks again for sharing you and your cake are amazing.

Kalleen at second street

Ivon said...

Your random letters are fun.

5Youngers said...

Super cute letter and super hilarious... Love the one to Lady Gaga ~ TRUE THAT!

julie said...

WHAT A CUTE POST. I GIGGLED RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR MOVIE AND WAS SHHHHHED.

Nancy said...

Dear Laura,
Thank you for being a happy person!

Related Posts with Thumbnails