Saturday, September 11, 2010

PART 1 - STEPHANIE-PALOOZA AT THE BEACH

We started our sister's weekend with a manicure - I'm sporting "Grace Kelly" and Steph has "Viking Copper".
Check my nails out when you see me, because you know me well if you know it won't last long....

We drove into Newport and I had my first vegan restaurant meal at Savory Cafe and it was SO GOOD.
So good, in fact, that we went back for lunch the next day to try another menu item...

We had fun exploring the streets of Nye Beach...
And we had the most amazingly beautiful sunset to end our evening out.
We headed back to our hotel, watched Valentine's Day and called it a night...

5 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you guys had a fun time!! Gorgeous pics!

Katie said...

How fun! Your picture of the sunset is just beautiful!

Nancy said...

These pictures are gorgeous!!! Glad you had so much fun!!

Sherri said...

You two know how to have a ton of sister fun!

5Youngers said...

Looks like soooooo much fun! Wish I could have been there. I will miss Steph tons!

Related Posts with Thumbnails