Thursday, September 23, 2010

UGG

is all I can think of.
I haven't exercised all week - not one little bit.
I've had a headache for two days.
I'm drinking way too much diet coke and I'm sure it has nothing to do with my headache.
Being forced to eat like a vegan isn't as bad as I thought but it sucks. I like eggs, dairy and processed food! Not to mention that it's hard to find food when I'm out of the house.
I wish I had a vegan mentor.
I have too many unfinished home projects.
And I've got to wax my fuzz-stache but I've been too lazy. Maybe I should just stop looking in the mirror.
Hope your week has been peachy.

6 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

That's how I've been feeling! We must be twins. Hope you get feeling better.

The Tate Family said...

Dang, that sounds like a crappy week! But, never blame the diet coke...it will keep you sane :)!

Kim said...

I hope you feel better! You can call anytime you want and just vent, you know. That's what friends are for!!

Nancy said...

Your days going that well is it!?

5Youngers said...

Im sorry honey... I HATE weeks like this! Just remember your one of my favorite women... EVER! Love ya tons!

Katie said...

I hate feeling like that...I hope next week is tons better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails