Sunday, February 7, 2010

14 DAYS OF LOVE - DAY 7

We made Valentine's Day cards for the Grandma's and Grandpa's and Great Grandma Young.... Landon's card was inspired by this Silly Eagle Book post....

and Lach's card was inspired by this post from Sherri.
The kids had a fun art time today!

Are you doing a Valentines countdown?

I'd love to see your ideas and what you're doing if you are!

You can see all of our countdown, so far, here, Sherri's countdown, here, and my father's countdown, here...

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Cute ideas!!!!

5Youngers said...

Super duper cute!!!

Kim said...

I love the cards!!

Ivon said...

Fun. I have one for tomorrow. I will post it in the afternoon. :)

Katie said...

I love how the boy's cards turned out...their grandparents will love them.

Family Fun said...

THOSE TURNED OUT SOOOOO GREAT!!!!

Your boys are so handsome.:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails