Monday, February 1, 2010

LOVE DARE - DAY 11

Love cherishes.

When you show love to your spouse, you are showing love to yourself as well. When you mistreat your spouse, you are also mistreating yourself.

You should cherish your spouse as a priceless gift. Speak highly of them. Nourish and cherish the love of your life.

Challenge for Day 11 is what need does your spouse have that you could meet today? Can you run an errand? Give a back rub or foot massage? Is there housework you could help with? Choose a gesture that says, "I cherish you" and do it with a smile.

4 comments:

Miti said...

Hey Laura!! I started the Love Dare today. I'm looking forward to doing this with you and Sherri! (oh and my hubby too)

Sherri said...

Mark leaves out of town tomorrow so I hope I am "cherishing" him enough today!

Laura said...

So does Larry. I'll be all smiles taking him to the airport at 3am with the wee ones.

Katie said...

Mark is going out of town in the morning too....what's with all the hubbys leaving?

Related Posts with Thumbnails