Monday, February 8, 2010

MY SEWING MACHINE IS 16 YEARS OLD

and has never been oiled.
I need to get some oil asap because it is so incredibly loud it's a little scary and I have projects I want to do.

I have this trinket keeper project at the top of my list!
We have a few road trips planned for this summer and these will come in handy to help with car organization...


Here is the awesome tutorial if you'd like to make some for you too.
The possibilities are endless! LOVE projects like that!!

9 comments:

Kim said...

That would be fabulous for a beach or whatever really! Thanks for sharing!!

traci said...

Thanks Laura for the link. These are so easy, so get that sewing machine going. I would love to see what you make.

Ivon said...

Hey Lola! I have some 3 in 1 oil for you to do the lube job on your sewing machine. :)

Family Fun said...

I have soooo many questions when it comes to sewing...I wish you lived closer so I could ask you.:)

5Youngers said...

I have tons of sewing machine oil if you want. I love those bags... super cute.

Laura said...

I got oil today, but thanks everyone! I am tracking down my manual so I know where to put it. :-) Machine being oiled will be complete tonight!! Yay!!
I'm in love with these bags and super excited to make some!

The Steve said...

You coming up to AK to visit me ? Better let me know the dates becuase I might be at a funeral when you come up...

Nancy said...

I was going to bring my oil over tomorrow, I see your good to go. It should run a lot quieter now.

Katie said...

Such a cool idea! Good luck....I can't wait to see them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails