Saturday, February 20, 2010

LAST WEEK

Sherri at pettiskirtsandmudpies honored me with this award and I'm to pass it on after I tell you 7 interesting things about myself:

1. I've been skydiving twice.
2. I ride a motorcycle.
3. I scuba dive.
4. I was born in Hawaii.
5. I have a celebrity crush on Ewan McGregor
6. I enjoy taking classes and learning new things
7. I love to travel!

and now I get to pass this along to 15 blogs:

Rules for this Award: Thank the person who kindly passes this to you, and link your award back to them. List 7 things about yourself. Pass it on to 15 Beautiful Bloggers!

6 comments:

Ardith Haws said...

Very cool, and what an honor to be included! Thank you very much.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

I'm following you from Friday Follow!
Heather
http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

Family Fun said...

Thank you for putting me in...that feels really good.:)

I think you have a WONDERFUL blog I am so glad you got a award!!!

Portia Cason said...

Aww...thank you! I LOVE that you ride a motorcycle!

Sherri said...

you deserve a beautiful blogger award...your blog is "BEAUTIFUL"!

Katie said...

I love your blog and you totally deserve this award! Thanks for passing it along.

Related Posts with Thumbnails