Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ART CLASS

Larry J and Laird took an art class this afternoon. ANNA was recommended by my YaYa sister, Adrienne (thanks A!) and the boys had so much fun!! Anna is one cool chick!

Fresco paintings in sardine cans....

Laird: "I made a sunflower for my mom and a palm tree on an island for my dad. Thank you Anna, I had a great time! Thanks for teaching us the ball game too!"

Larry J: "I made two clowns. Clowns scare me so that's why I did it. I want my dad to hang them by his desk at the shop. I want to make another one and I've decided I will make a Lamborghini Diablo. I had a great time Anna! Thank you!"

After class Anna and her brother, Mark, taught the boys how to play Bocce Ball. Needless to say, we are going to be making a purchase. Fun game!

I'm excited too because next week it's MY TURN for a class.....

2 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

Too cute, Laura. The boys are so creative. What a fun thing to arrange for them.

Adrienne said...

I'm glad they enjoyed Anna's class! She really is awesome, isn't she? I love her to pieces.

Related Posts with Thumbnails