Saturday, July 19, 2008

MOTORCYCLE CLASS

I've been taking a motorcycle class with my father and brother, Derek, and tomorrow I'll have my license!! If I don't say so myself, I'm a natural....

Andrew is in our class too...


Lach went eight hours without mommy milk today. I didn't know he would do so good without me.

What did he eat, you ask? I was wondering the same thing. Let me quote a text from my husband answering that. "...french fries, rootbeer, a little applesauce, beef sticks, twizzlers and a little milk."

Whatever works.......

2 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

Get down with yourself... you motorcycle mama you! How fun! Can't wait to see you tooling around town on your sweet ride!
XOXOXOXO Cindy

The Steve said...

Wow, you all have sucky smiles :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails