Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MOSAIC

This is a photo representation of ME...

1. My first name - Laura
2. Favorite food - Mexican
3. High School - Jordan High, we were "beet diggers"
4. Favorite color - Black
5. Celebrity crush - Ewan McGregor
6. Favorite drink - Sobe Lean Cranberry Grapefruit
7. Dream vacation - Greece
8. Favorite dessert - Key Lime Pie
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Photographer with lots of equipment and $$
10. What do you love most in life? My family
11. One word that describes you - Laughing
12. What is your flickr name? Nothing. I don't have one.

My YaYa sister Cindy (thanks Cindy!) had this game on her blog. If you want to do it the mosaic maker is found at http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php

5 comments:

Columbo said...

Hey we both like key lime pie! Yum!

The Mulligan Family said...

Hey Laura! Glad you had fun with that. I saw it on someones blog and thought it would be cool to do one too. Love you much, My YaYa Sister! Cindy

Marcee said...

I saw your name on Shalyse's blog. I noticed that you have a son named Landon... so do I! It's amazing to me how many people I have found with that name since I had my son. I had only ever heard it on a movie, now I hear it everywhere... funny how things happen. He sure is a cutie!

Laura said...

We've noticed the same thing Marcee. We hear the name all the time too. And we thought we were being original.... :-)

Derek said...

Hey my cousin's went to Jordan High - in Sandy right? Ha that's funny. I always thought the beet diggers was kind of a funny mascot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails