Wednesday, July 2, 2008

ONCE UPON A TIME...

Once upon a time there was a new girl in town. She was at home with her parents when one evening around 10pm there was a knock at the door. The girls father, who recently out of the military was going through a stage and looked like Mr. Belvedere's brother, answered the door. The girl heard a boy say, in a 'I don't want to be here' way, "My mom said I have to meet your daughter". The boy had come to the girl's house with a gotee, long hair, flip flops (because his mom had made him put on shoes) and his side kick - best friend, Josh. The boys were invited in the house and the three talked for hours. The boy noticed the girl and the girl noticed the boy and they were never apart after that day. 15 years ago they were married and the boy and girl are living happily ever after.

True story.

10 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh, I LOVE it! Look at all that hair!!!! What a sweet story....:-)

Jeanette said...

Love the photo. Now, I want to see the picture with the gotee & long hair. :)

Josh said...

Good times...

The Steve said...

Oh, I LOVE it! Look at all that hair!!!! What a sweet story....:-) Love the photo. Now, I want to see the picture with the gotee & long hair. :) Man that was good times.

Baller family said...

Love the picture! 15 years is awesome! You have a cute family!

The Mulligan Family said...

What a wonderful story. Happy Anniversary you guys! I hope you did something wonderful and special yesterday. Love you,
Cindy

Heather said...

How sweet! I love this post. Actually, I love your whole blog, but this post is a good example of why I love your blog. :)

Derek said...

Oh my goodness you are so cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Charlene said...

Oh my heck! Larry with hair....what a shock....

cute couple!

Enigma said...

What a great couple! Those are the kind of stories you want to hear. Two people who cannot live without each other. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails