Thursday, July 17, 2008

SCATTERGORIES AT TARGET

Paper in hand, lettered A-Z, and 15 minutes. Ready, steady, GO!!! The boys love playing this game when we go to stores and have some time to spare. We meet up after 15 minutes and compare our answers. If we have one the same, you don't get points for that letter.....

It was a BLAST!

Laird and I tied. We got "Q" the same - we both picked Q-Tips...

We ran into Aunt Stephanie on her lunch hour...








We also ate some super yummy greasy pizza. DELISH....

The boys got cotton candy slurpies.....

and I did not get a diet coke (yeah for me!), I had my beloved Sobe in hand.....

7 comments:

Baller family said...

How fun!! I'll have to remember that as my kids get older.

Adrienne said...

You are just the coolest mom, Laura!

The Mulligan Family said...

Laura, you find the most fun and creative things to do. You are so inventive. Love you much! Cindy

Katie said...

Such a fun idea...heck, Mark and I could be quite entertained by this activity.

The Steve said...

You know what else is entertaining ... Dark Knight. Yep, midnight showing was great and fun ! ^^

Why were you in Beaverton ... trying to figure out how else you ran into Steph on her lunch break.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! I was messing around online this morning, and I totally came accross a blog that reminded me of you. Super Funny Guy!

http://mormoncokedrinkersanonymous.blogspot.com/

Chrisstamom said...

you are such a cool mom!! how can I be more cool?

Related Posts with Thumbnails