Thursday, July 31, 2008

VOULEX-VOUS AH-HA!

When I was a little girl, I used to take off the lamp shade of this lamp, which used to be my Aunt Rett's, and SING....

My singing favorite....ABBA ofcourse!

Tonight I went to the movie with the family.....

We saw Mamma Mia.....

I want to move to Greece with Larry and the boys and sing and dance......

And I want Colin Firth as my yummy neighbor....

Most of us LOVED the movie. I had a hard time sitting still. I wanted to stand up and dance in the back and sing along. I am definitely seeing it again...and soon!

Sami thought it was the dumbest movie she ever saw....

Joan loves Sam (Pierce Brosnan) and Nancy loves Harry (Colin Firth)....
Forget those guys, Jill loves Matthew McConaughey....

Sami loves Chris Farley...

After the show we were hanging out being DANCING QUEENS.....



Have you seen Mamma Mia? Did you love it too?

6 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

Looks like you had a great time. I've heard the movie is really fun. We loved the musical on stage. (and I'll cast my vote for Colin Firth!) Love ya! Cindy

Katie said...

Looks like fun...you all have some killer dance moves! Glad you liked the movie. I totally need to go and see it. Well, have tons of fun tonight at your huge Breaking Dawn party...and enjoy having your coke!!

Chrisstamom said...

I haven't seen it yet. Now I wish I would have seen it with you wonderful bunch of girls!!

Derek said...

OH I am so jealous! I want to see that movie but none of the 6 boys who I'm living with here want to :( Glad you enjoyed yourselves!

Adrienne said...

Well, I have to go see it now! Is Matthew in it???? Because I LOVE him too!

Laura said...

Nope, Matthew isn't in it. Jill just LOVES him. Chris Farley isn't in it either... :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails