Friday, July 25, 2008

CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD

I made this recipe, that I received from a friend ages ago, for the first time tonight and it is REALLY good! You don't taste zucchini at all in it; I'm going to be able to TRICK some of my boys!

Super easy recipe:
Beat together 3 eggs, 2 cups sugar, 2 tsp. vanilla, 1 cup olive oil and 2 cups grated zucchini.
Add 1/2 cups cocoa powder, 1 tsp. baking soda, 1 tsp. salt, 2 3/4 cups of flour, 1/4 tsp. baking powder adn 1 tsp. cinnamon.
Blend together and pour into 2 greased loaf pans. Bake at 350 for about an hour.

Do you have any favorite zucchini recipes? I'd LOVE to hear them....

2 comments:

Ivon said...

Save me some. I like zucchini and sausage soup. However, I do not have the rules.

The Mulligan Family said...

Sounds super yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails