Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MACARONI & CHEESE


Hey folks, Lach here.

I have some news to share, baby food SUCKS.

Patooee, blek, gag....



What is good you ask? My father introduced me to delicious mashed potatoes from KFC and french fries but my new favorite I had today - Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. I think it's going to be my fav for a while, yummmm.......

Side note, these bowls from IKEA are the best! It's a left over of Landon's so hopefully they still carry them! Yikes!

And yes, that is a sippy cup you see me with. I love whole milk too.


Ahhhh, the power of prayer....

2 comments:

Derek said...

Laura your blog is so cute I can't even compare! Thanks for the complement and I would love to be linked to you! I hope things are going great. And those Marionberries looked fantastic :)

colorlesshamster said...

It's true!! Baby food DOES suck!! You know what's even ultra grosser (hahah, what, did I just say that??) is FORMULA. It is just grosssssssssssssssss. I tried it before, and all I gotta say is: It DEFINITELY tastes how it smells. Not good, lol.

Awww, yay!! Mac&cheese is one of my favourites, too!! X)

Related Posts with Thumbnails