Wednesday, July 9, 2008

YAYA ANNIVERSARY



Many of you have heard me talk about my YAYA SISTERS and know that we meet every month without fail. I wish all of you could have some Yaya sisters. They are AWESOME!

Tonight was really special because we celebrated our 8 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

There has not been a time that I have left Yaya's without a belly full of delicious FOOD, my heart full of FRIENDSHIP and love and my cheeks hurting from LAUGHTER.



Tonight we met at a park. We had PERFECT WEATHER and a lot of fun!

Lach was the LADIES MAN...



What a stud!




We have plans to grow old and grey together and how can you grow old and grey with someone without being able to say,

PULL MY FINGER !

2 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

And Laura... you know that I will always be willing to "pull your finger". I love you, my beautiful Ya Ya Sister! Love your guts!
Cindy

Adrienne said...

I love my Ya Ya's!!!!!!
xoxoxo!
Adrienne

Related Posts with Thumbnails