Wednesday, July 30, 2008

KRISTEN PISTEN

My best friend from my HIGH SCHOOL years in California is Kristen. We were roomies after school for a little while too. Over the years we lost touch, but we have found each other again! I'm so excited to have her back in my life.

She is doing great, looks exactly the same (I wish I did!) and has five beautiful children. And guess what? She's even a Twilight fan!!

She was Kristen Pisten and I was Laura Shmora. Need I say more? Here are a couple of pictures of our awesome two-some. Check out my BANGS!!



Do you have a long lost friend? Go find them, it's so exciting when you do!!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I found a 'long lost cousin' a few years back. It was fun to re-connect. :)

Derek said...

Those pictures are so funny Laura! It'll be like Aly and I looking back. We've known each other since we were three so we already have funny pictures with braces :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails