Tuesday, July 29, 2008

COMIC C0N

Stephanie sent me her favorite pictures from Comic Con with a little commentary too...Above - Robert Pattinson just because he's so cute. Below - There were 6500 screaming fans and he was trying to hide....

One of the questions was on the lines of "Would you like to do these roles again if the next book is made into a movie? Well except for you Cam because you die." It got them all laughing....

Hugh Jackman after he came out and surprised us.... GAMBIT is going to be in the next movie!!!!!!!!

I liked these both and couldn't decide between them!

Hmmmm, maybe I'll be going to Comic Con next year too.....

2 comments:

Shalyse said...

that's so cool! He looks much cuter in person then in pictures!

Katie said...

Looks like it was so much fun...So I actually broke down and gave in to peer pressure today. I bought Twilight! So, now I have hide myself away from the world and read it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails