Saturday, July 12, 2008

BAPTISM

My AUNT MARY was baptized today! It was such an exciting day for our family.

For those of you who are not a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, we believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are first - faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, second - repentance, third - baptism by immersion for the remission of sins and fourth - laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Mary is an AMAZING WOMAN who is beautiful inside and out. It was an honor to share her joy today.



My brother had the honor to baptize Mary.














Mary with her beautiful mother and gorgeous niece.

We went to a pizza parlor to celebrate. What can beat family, friends, pizza and soda! If you are wondering if my sister and sister-in-law are doing a gang sign, they aren't. They're doing "E for Edward".



It was such a great day!!

5 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

I know how excited you were for yesterday. I'm so happy for your family - and for your Aunt Mary. She sounds like a realy great lady.

Columbo said...

A great day, and a great post. Enjoy viewing your Blog.
Richard

Shalyse said...

how awesome that she got baptized, that's great!

love the pictures too...sarah and stephanie are funny with their 'E's' :-)

The Mulligan Family said...

Oh! I forgot to say "RIGHT ON" for flashing the Edward "gang signs". Just finished the third book.... Aaaahhhh!

Adrienne said...

I really do love reading your blogs, Laura. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails