Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SAN DIEGO

Lach and I took my sister, Stephanie, and my sister-in-law, Sarah, to the airport this EARLY this morning.

They are going to Comic Con in SAN DIEGO to see the cast of TWILIGHT on Thursday (sniff, I'm jealous, sniff, sniff.) A long weekend of FUN in the sun, laughter and other fanatics.

My parents are already down there too. They are not Twilight fanatics - my father loves Comic Con and my mom is along for the SUNSHINE.

Steph and Sarah are just a tad excited..... They have the Twilight book in hand to get signed, they are flashing the "E" for Edward sign and they are jumping for joy....

San Diego, watch out!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Bummer you couldn't go along. Sounds like a super fun trip. I know Sarah was really excited for it. I totally need to read those books. Everyone keeps telling me that I should. I have to plan it carefully because I know myself, and once I start and get involved, I will neglect everything else in my life. =)

The Mulligan Family said...

ARG! I sure wish us crazy YaYa's were going too! I hope Stephanie puts some info up on her blog. And although I'm green with envy - I hope they have a good time. (not too good, mind you!)

meesteryoung said...

I've lost my wife...have you seen my wife?

Related Posts with Thumbnails