Monday, July 7, 2008

Purse & Doll

When I was two, I had this purse and this yellow bean bag doll that I carried EVERYWHERE I went. I couldn't be found without them. Sadly, one day my doll disappeared. My parents think I might have stuck it in the trash - I was two, what can I say? I was VERY upset and so they bought me another doll, identical to the one I loved. It wasn't the same and I wanted nothing to do with it. Again what can I say, I was two.

What frivolous item can you not be without?

2 comments:

The Arnold Family said...

Laura...I love your blog. I am amazed every time I look at it.
Katie

The Mulligan Family said...

Well, now - it's a tube of lipstick and my eyelash curler! tee hee... but when I was little it was my teddy bear. Great photo and story, Laura. Love ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails