Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 FAMILY GOALS

were the discussion for Family Home Evening last night.
We came up with:
1. Work together on home improvements (aka - no complaining)
2. Everyone teach the family something (Laird is looking forward to teaching us how to juggle. I am too!)
3. Family activities (we can never get enough of these!)
4. Talk with softer, kinder voices and show more love and patience (that one came from me if you couldn't guess)
5. Be healthier

Then we worked on our personal goals and fried up some twinkies (that's why we needed #5)....

9 comments:

Portia Cason said...

I love how your goals are so positive. I might have to do this with our family. Did you do it when your older boys were little? Also, fried twinkies...Yum. That's my personal goal, to eat one of those!

The Laundry Queen said...

Great goals! I will be adding #4 to our list, too. It seems I always do .

Ivon said...

Good goals. Twinkies were not too bad. I can see possibilities with them.

Nancy said...

You're to funny! Nice family goals....

Laura said...

Yes we did Portia because in our house there is ALWAYS something to work on.
One of Landon's goals is NO SCREAMING when you get frustrated, use soft words.
Lach's is - start talking already!
Oy....

Kim said...

Great idea ~ we think about these kind of things, but don't write it down.

Charlene said...

I didn't know Laird knows how to juggle. How cool is that??!!!

Sherri said...

Those are perfect goals! I was hopeing to see the deep fried twinkies!

Katie said...

Love your list of goals! I really need to set a few for myself.

Related Posts with Thumbnails