Tuesday, December 22, 2009

OUR DOORBELL RANG LAST NIGHT

and Santa was on our doorstep....
When Santa left:
Me - Oh my goodness, how lucky are we to have Santa come to our house! Wasn't that awesome?!
4 year old - That wasn't Santa.
Me - I think it was, but if he wasn't, he's a really good Santa Helper.
4 year old - (in a Mom, you are really stupid voice) That was Grandpa Joan.
Me - No way.
4 year old - It was. It was Grandpa Joan.
Me - I don't think so but how do you know that?
4 year old - (Again in a Mom, you are really stupid voice) Because I'm smart.

10 comments:

Ivon said...

He is smart. Lesson learned: It will hard to pull the wool over his eyes. I am glad Santa visited your house. The last time that Santa visited you, it cost me $100.

neffie said...

that picture of landon looking at santa... he has this look on his face that he already knows. And remember he told you, "Actually that was grandpa joan." :-) so funny!

Family Fun said...

LOL!!! Kids are so great.

Faith is three and the other day she told me, "You need to sacrifice so I can go to ballet school." WOW these little ones are so smart.

Laura said...

That is hilarious!!

Nancy said...

I love the fact that the kids now days are smarter than we are!?! ;-)

Sherri said...

YOU LUCKY FAMILY....TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT....GRANDPA JOAN!!!!

AND SANTA!

Portia Cason said...

That's so funny! Have you seen this?
http://portablenorthpole.tv/home

I did for Ben and Mary and they were fooled...sort of!

Laura said...

I'm going to keep trying on that sight. How cool is THAT! I went through everything but the link is "broken" when we try to watch it. They must be on overload! I'll keep trying, it's awesome! Thanks for the link!! Merry Christmas! Love you!!

Kim said...

That's hilarious!! Smartie pants Landon :-)

Katie said...

So funny...that kid is just too smart for his own good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails