Friday, December 25, 2009

WHAT A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS MORNING

we had!
Two of my favorite gifts from my husband - The "P" that we designed together (then he did all the work) and a new camera which was a TOTAL surprise....
Thankfully Larry hung it straightaway because I was SOOOO excited. This weekend we will have a before and after on this corner.
If you're wondering, YES - we are going to be selling these letters. More on that soon!

We opened stockings; these are all stockings my mother has made for us. Aren't they awesome!...
And then our house was TRASHED....
Grandma and Grandpa Joan came over with Uncle Robbie bearing gifts....

And it got more trashed....
I almost started twitching but I was too busy admiring these incredible slippers they purchased for me when they were in Germany....

12 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

VERY cool letter! Oh, and congrats on the camera. Awesome!

Ivon said...

Looks like a great Christmas at your house. I want to see your new camera. Love you.

Family Fun said...

LOOKS SO FUN!!!
Love the giant "P".
Wow a new camera that is awesome!
Great slippers.

5Youngers said...

Love your huge "P"!!!! I want a huge "Y" now for my entry way! So awesome. Glad you had a great Christmas!

neffie said...

I'm in love with those slippers!

Glad it was a fun day and I'm super excited about your camera!

Sherri said...

Do you ship J's to Iowa? Love it!
Christmas would not be the same if the house didn't get trashed...my inlaws are dying as we have successfully trashed theirs!

Nancy said...

Great gifts! Especially the camera, Larry was so excited about getting it for you!! ;-)

Kim said...

Looks like a successful Christmas celebration! The slippers are awesome!!

Laura said...

Of course we ship J's to Iowa :-)

Katie said...

Oh man...I love your giant P.....a W would be so cool at our house. Congrats on the new camera...what an awesome gift!

Laura said...

I can hook you up with a "W" Katie. :-)

Portia Cason said...

Love the letter! You have such a creative family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails