Saturday, December 19, 2009

IT IS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN

for the Pizzi's Annual Christmas Party and this year's theme was UGLY SWEATER....

I may have taken Reese's Peanut Butter Cups on toothpicks as an appetizer and I may have won Most Obnoxious Sweater....

I may have been super excited to see friends who have moved away....

But came back for the can't miss, super duper fun Christmas party....

There may have been some really funny gag gifts...

And this favorite person of mine....

may have given me a mini make over.
And there just might be a lot more photos on Facebook....

10 comments:

Ivon said...

The last two photos say it all. Awesome. You should use one of them in your photo challenge. :)

Sherri said...

Where did you get that sweater? that is SUPER DUPER OBNOXIOUS!
What a great find!

Family Fun said...

Got to love that sweater. What a find!:)

Kim said...

Hilarious!!! And I love the lipstick ~ IT'S HOT!!!

Laura said...

I found the boring grey sweater at Goodwill for 6.99 and I uglified it myself with the lights the guys used on their longboards for the Parade of Lights. I snipped holes and put the light through from the inside then attached the Santa (and there were also snowflakes) on the outside and kept the battery pack in my back pocket. :-)

Nancy said...

It looks like a really fun party. I don't see anything wrong with your appetizer.....I would eat it and eat it and.......

Katie said...

Oh man...that party was so funny...I laughed so hard. It was so fun to see you and your crazy sweater!

Portia Cason said...

That sweater soooooo reminded me of the sweaters those guys in Boston would wear with their muscle pants. 'Memba that?

Laura said...

Portia, that totally had me laughing out loud. You are SO right!

Cindy said...

That sounds like a way fun party!

Related Posts with Thumbnails