Sunday, December 6, 2009

TWO PHOTO SHOOTS, EYES CLOSED,

feet cut off, crying children, freezing weather, complaining and we finally have a Christmas photo.
No, it's not this one. My eyes were closed so I cropped off our heads so you could see my sweet wee ones...

Christmas photos taken by my talented sis, Steph

Second photo shoot was fun and we breezed through it laughing even though we were still freezing.
It's been 3 years since we've sent out a Christmas card and I just might need your addresses.
Please email me....

6 comments:

Ivon said...

Interesting picture. I am excited to see your Christmas card.

The Laundry Queen said...

I have a photographer friend who takes tons of shots in front of that same door-- where is it? Next time I'm there I may want to use it as a backdrop.

Oh, and I love the pops of orange the wee ones' shirts provide. I dig pops of orange.

Ardith Haws said...

Love this! I have been tempted many times to cut off my head in a picture. Brilliant!

Kim said...

I'm excited to see the finished product! Is this that door downtown?

Sherri said...

I am way behind..Sometimes I have to send out Happy New Year Cards. We'll have to wait and see which ones i get out. It represents my level of procrastination...or business!
I love the color scheme for your picture...your little ones are adorable!

Nancy said...

I love it!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails