Saturday, December 12, 2009

I WAS BURNING THE MIDNIGHT

oil with my sister last night working on a screen printing project for a co-worker of hers.
Remember this class I took? She took it too and loved it, as I knew she would.
If you want to take a fun class that is inspiring, contact Andy - you'll be so glad you did!
Steph is an uber talented artist and drew this amazing graphic for the project....

We drank Sobe Life Water. Yummy Pomegranate is my fav....

And we screen printed onto a scarf that Steph is making...

We loved the scarf so much we made one for us too....

10 comments:

Family Fun said...

AWESOME SCARF!!!

Nancy said...

It is so cute, Stephs co-worker is going to be so happy Stephanie drew her name!

Ivon said...

I want one in brown. They look nice.

Sherri said...

TALENTED SISTERS!

Family Fun said...

Laura- I got your message about Mr. Potato Head. I went back and saw your link to her blog. So sorry I missed that...I just thought it was funny that everyone thought of making Mr. Potato Head except me.:)

Erica said...

That fabric looks familiar ;) You too are so crafty and artistic. You really inspire me. Keep posting about your projects!!

Kim said...

That turned out very cool (as I knew it would!)

Katie said...

Your scarves turned out awesome!

neffie said...

Laura, can you send me the pictures so I can post about it on my blog and send Andy an email of my project? Thanks!

The Mulligan Family said...

Oh my gosh! Stephanie... You are amazing! I knew you were talented in many arenas - but your art work is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails