Monday, December 14, 2009

MY MOTHER IS

an amazing quilter who hand quilts and loves to NOT use a pattern....
This is one of my favorite silly photos of her
I wanted to show off the amazing quilts she made and personalized for my boys a few years ago....
Larry J loves dragons and medieval times...

Laird loves wild cats....

Landon loves Spiderman and super heros....

Lach loves longboarding.
She has also made a stocking for each one of us kids and grandkids. I'll show you those when I get ready to put them up.
She's amazing!

9 comments:

Family Fun said...

What a great mom. Love LOVE the quilts. She did a wonderful job I need her to give me a lesson or two.:)

Ivon said...

Awesome quilts. Thank you for acknowledging her and the effort she put into them. I get ignored when she is quilting. :)

She loves her grandkids so much.

Nancy said...

Thank you for such a nice post about me, I really needed to hear this today. Thank you so much!! I love you all so much!!

Kim said...

Wow those are some serious skills!! Beautiful!

Sherri said...

Super Nice Nancy!
I love quilting...not actually doing it..i have no clue how! But I love quilts that have been made by hand and with love..
Guess what my little town has a GREAT quilting store!
come on and check it out!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Absolutely beautiful! I especially the beautiful colors. What a talent!

Portia Cason said...

Those are beautiful and did you say WITHOUT A PATTERN???!! What?? That's amazing!

The Mulligan Family said...

Oh my goodness! Incredible! Gorgeous! Fabulous!

Katie said...

Wow. Those quilts are amazing! Nancy has some serious skills!

Related Posts with Thumbnails